MY SHANDON MEMBERS AREA
WHAT IS MY SHANDON?
My Shandon works within the Shandon United Methodist database of member information.
My Shandon gives church members access to:
- View your individual information such as name, address, giving history, etc.
- Submit changes to the administrator if your personal profile information is incorrect.
- View the church calendar.
- Register for an event on the calendar.
- View an Online Directory of church members.
Your information is secure. Only you are able to view your giving history and you have the option, under Personal Preferences, to make your address and phone number available or not available to church members in the Online Directory.
HOW DO I SETUP MY SHANDON ACCOUNT?
You will register as a new user the first time with an email address we have in the church database.
Just go to My Shandon login, click on the link next to "Need a login?” and enter your email address and first and last name. Then click “Find Me.”
The system will verify that you're in the church database and send you an email with a user name and startup password.
Use the user name and password to login and create a permanent password. Be sure to save this information.
Once you’ve setup your account, just login to My Shandon anytime with your user name and permanent password.
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO MY SHANDON