Build relationships, grow spiritually, and find guidance for living in contemporary culture.
DOORWAYS TO GOD
Day and evening discussion studies and special seminars delve into a large variety of subjects. The fall and winter programs provide opportunities for more indepth spiritual and personal enrichment and nurture. You'll experience studies that will draw you closer to God, friendships and the abundant life Christ offers.
COMMON DOORWAY TOPICS:
- Understanding the Bible
- Studies for Men and Women
- Parenting in Today’s Society
- Book and film discussions
- Methodism, How we Worship, Learning to Pray
- Social Concerns and Moral Decision-Making
- DISCIPLE Bible Study Series through the Old and New Testaments.
SUMMER SOUL FOOD
Volunteers from Shandon cook up a diverse menu of lessons that they offer to teach in adult classes throughout the summer months.
ONGOING SMALL GROUP COMMUNITIES
Connect in with a small group community and experience close friendships and grow spiritually. For more details about our small group communities, go to Ongoing Small Group Communities.