Ways to Give
Give to God’s work through Shandon
Shandon has several ways you can give to God’s work through your tithes and offerings, donations, memorials, and planned giving.
- Choose the account to apply your contribution.
- Select if your contribution is a one-time gift or a reoccurring gift.
- Use your credit card, debit card or do a draft from your bank account.
- Give a memorial by selecting “memorial/honor funds” and in the “memo line” include “in memory or honor of and the name of the person.”
Text to Give through our secure Realm/ACS database
- You will receive easy, walk-through instructions.
- You can choose the account to apply your contribution.
- You will receive a confirmation receipt.
HOW TO USE: Text 73256; Enter Sumc. You will receive a return text with a link to complete your contribution.
Give by Cash or Check in the offering plates on Sunday mornings. Mail or drop-off a check in the business office.
Use Online Bill Pay provided by your bank.
Set-up Automatic Drafts from your account by contacting your bank.
Arrange for a Planned Gift through the Shandon United Methodist Foundation which receives and invests contributions as an endowment to benefit Shandon United Methodist. Gifts to the Foundation serve the needs and ministries of the church during our lifetime, as well as future generations.
For questions about financial gifts, contact Nancy Probst, Business Administrator, at 256-8383, ext. 107 or email@example.com.